Powered By Blogger

martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Las palabras personales....

Las palabras personales




Aviso

*       Notemos que estas palabras  nos sirven para inicializar una conversación.

*       They también puede usarse para hablar de objetos. Para hablar de un objeto usamos It.


*       Recordaremos que you   puede significar tú, usted, o ustedes.  


 I [ái] yo






You [iú] usted o tú

She [zhi] ella





He [ji] él










You [iú] ustedes




We [uí] nosotros





Example 1:
-I am Luis Enrique Nieto Gómez.
-You and I doing the homework
-She is my girlfriend
-He is my brother Guillermo.
-You are my friends
-We are students of the University of Papaloapan
 Example 2:
 Teacher:
Good morning guys today have a new student; he is from Japan his name is: Leloch.
Leloch:
Good morning my name is Leloch I from Tokyo- Japan.
I am eighteen years old; nice, pleased to meet you.
Teacher:
Leloch-kun please sit down; next to Sherly.
Sherly:
Hi Leloch-san, my name is Sherly and I from California EEUU.
Leloch:
Nice, to meet Sherly
Sherly:
See, to present, she is Karen; her is my best friend female, she is from Germany   ; He is Luis-san, his serious and mystery, he is Mexico; and he is my friend Riverlz, he is  funny, he is from  Greece.
Guys:
-         Hi Leloch-kun!!!...    
Teacher:
Shhhhhhh….!!! Silence, the class of English going being



Reflection:
*     Las palabras iníciales son muy fáciles de aprender, son sencillas, inclusive, algunas se repiten (you), con Ellas podemos referirnos hacia ciertas persona(s) sin tener que repetir su uno nombre repetidas ocasiones.
*    También nos sirve para tratar de conocer a las personas, refiriéndonos a ellas con un cierto respeto (esto quiere decir que no conocemos su nombre, pero usando las palabras personales podemos obtener información aun sin conocer el nombre de la persona en cuestión ).
Ejemplo:
Luis:
-         Hi Juan, hey, hey….etho… who is she?
Juan:
-Hi, she is Karen, she is friend of Sherly.
Luis Enrique Nieto Gómez.
Pictures by: amine: code  geass.

 

   


           

 




      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Buscar este blog