Powered By Blogger

lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Where are you from? [¿De dónde eres?]

 Where are you from? [¿De dónde eres?]


Conversation:
I'm from Berlín; Germany.
 Teacher:
-          Hi guys; today talking of where are you from?
-          Good… ready?
Class:
-          Yeesss!!!....

  Teacher:
-          Karen-san, where are you from?


Karen:
-          I’m from Berlin; Germany.
-          Riverlz-san where are you from?


I'm from Athena, Greece. 
Riverlz:
-          I’m from Athena, Greece.
-          Sherly-chan where are you from?


I'm from California


Sherly:
-          I’m from California, EEUU.
-          Leloch-kun where are you from?



I'm from Tokyo Japan


  Leloch:
Typical clothing of Juchitan.
-           Mmmhhh…etho… I’m from Tokyo, Japan.
-         Luis-san where are you from?

Luis:
-          I’m from Juchitan of Zaragoza, Oaxaca, Mexico.

EL mecardo... Juchitan de Zaragoza
-          Kakashi sensei [teacher] where are you from?

Teacher:
-          I’m from the Angels city, EEUU.
I'm from los Angeles 










Reflection:
*      Generalmente en ingles usamos la pregunta “Where are you from?”, cuando nos interesa saber cosas de alguien, es muy útil cuando te pregunta de dónde eres para conseguir trabajo o simplemente para conocer nuevos amigos o saber de dónde son originarios tus mejores amigos.


Luis Enrique Nieto Gómez     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Buscar este blog